Rise


About the author

James is 22 and is part owner of a small hospitality group based in Auckland, New Zealand. Originally hailing from Vancouver, Canada, James is the son of a poet and a newspaper editor (both of whom will probably massacre him later for the various spelling and grammatical errors that surely litter this site!).

To put it simply, James is in love with food and has been since, at age 14, he spent his last $180 (NZD) on a steak, whilst on a school trip to France in 2000. The steak in question was mouth-wateringly perfect and the taste has remained with him to this very day. James spends 95% of his waking life working his proverbial off to further his business and cook lovely food for the hungry masses, he uses the other 5% to write this “blog” (this leaves roughly 3-4 hours per night for sleep!).

Also, for some various reason James is reffering to him self in third person (what an egotist!).

Anyway, thanks for stopping by

JAMES


Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: